Daniels Delights Ltd
Montrose House, Montrose Street
Stoke on Trent
Terms & Conditions of Sales
1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Daniels Delights Ltd. You can write to us at Montrose House, Montrose Street, Fenton, Stoke on Trent, ST4 3PB or send e-mail to email@example.com. These are also the addresses to write to if you have any complaints. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 30 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
4. When you receive the goods, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 2 working days of receipt if there are any problems. If possible, please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods which occurs after they have been delivered to you.
5. We will require payment of the price for the goods in full before we dispatch them.
6. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include shipping to the United Kingdom ONLY. For orders outside of the UK please contact our office on 01782 279866 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Payment will be via the Sage Pay virtual terminal. Postage will be via UK Mail. All orders below £100.00 will incur a £10.00 delivery charge. All orders above £100.00 will be delivered free of charge.
7. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate. If an error is found we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product.
8. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation. In particular, please read all ingredients provided with our goods carefully.
9. You can cancel your order for any reason and get a full refund at any time before we dispatch the goods, or up to the end of 2 working days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays. To cancel your order you should write or email to us within that time to the address in clause 1 of these conditions. If you have already received the goods:
a) you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are still in a re-saleable condition and you have retained the packaging;
b) you must return the goods to us at your own cost to the address in clause 1 of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in which case we will refund postage);
c) you must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime; and
d) if you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves.
10. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses.
11. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.
12. If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.
13. Nothing in these conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
14. English law shall apply to these conditions.
Data Protection Act
The information that you provide to us will only be used for security checks and for sending your goods.